This role is for a dynamic marketing professional, who will lead all our marketing efforts, globally. This is an exciting key strategic role, where you will be responsible for leading all of the B2B marketing functions across the business. You will report directly to the CRO and be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals. To be successful in this role, you should be highly professional and play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic planning.
ProFinda has VC backing and a strong YOY growth for the past 3 years. In fact, 120% YOY in the last fiscal year. As a result of recent 2020 successes and the growing size of the market opportunity, ProFinda will be raising $10m in August 2021 and then a series B+ of $25m in early 2022. We are searching for a passionate and innovative marketing professional to help us continue to engage and win new customers alongside building a new, US-based marketing team. Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities.
- Create a targeted and cost-effective, multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Own responsibility for supporting Lead Generation, Global Awareness and Customer Advocacy
- Define proven and unique ways to bring our highly disruptive value proposition to market, effectively.
- Set and administer an annual marketing budget.
- Define and own our brand and position in a global market.
- Develop innovative digital media marketing strategies, including search engine optimisation, video and social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Ensure we have a world-class brand message, which is uniquely identified and consistent across all marketing channels (E.g. events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional content)
- Develop and maintain relationships with outside marketing, PR and communications agencies.
- Working closely with our Sales team; you will enable them to meet their commercial objectives by providing appropriate tools, materials and presentations through the sales enablement platform.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features) adjusting the marketing plan accordingly.
- Manage and effectively measure marketing campaign costs.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products (product marketing).
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Support Operations in the creation of B2C recruitment campaigns and creatives to help on board Experts (gig-workers) in line with the company growth plans.
- Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions.
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the competitor activity, adjusting the marketing plan where required.
- Guiding the operational day-to-day activities of the future marketing team.
- Maintain compliance with all processes and policies of the ProFinda LTD ISO System.
- Authoring thought leadership content.
- Highly motivated, independent self-starter with a high level of integrity and professionalism who is a team player and can thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
- 6+ years of senior performance-driven, digital marketing within SaaS workforce planning, people analytics, HCM, or workforce management software.
- Ability to demonstrate successful previous disruptive ‘market creating’ strategies and initiatives.
- Build advanced, insight-based nurturing campaigns to engage target audiences.
- Experience assessing and deciding on key sponsorship and affiliate marketing activities with associated industry body relationship.
- Used Hubspot for reporting any opportunities identified.
- Lots of exposure to other marketing technologies.
- High emotional intelligence and growth mindset.
- Analytical and commercially astute with an ability prioritise to focus on tasks that will deliver the best financial return for ProFinda.
- Great in building effective partner marketing programs and campaigns.
- Target-oriented, you enjoy working to challenging revenue targets.
- Experience working with partners, such as the big 4, preferred.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
- Willingness to travel.
ProFinda technology first launched in 2011 and we continue to evolve our culture to remain innovative and collaborative. Each member of our team is constantly influencing and refining our culture. We are focused on making the future of work the reality of work for our clients today, so we live by example in what may be best described as a collaborative, team-first, horizontal culture. Everyone pitches in and everyone shares the success.
Corporate Social Responsibility
The ProFinda platform will make a difference to many great causes globally and we are constantly looking at ways we can make a genuine impact on these important issues. Our engagement across a number of ‘for good’ organisations is growing and it is something we encourage all of our team to participate in.
Talent Acquisition Lead
At Profinda, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants and teammates are encouraged to apply without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, national origin, marital status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is determined on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.